Additional days may be requested per your business needs
WHAT'S INSIDE ?
- Planning for a BI rollout for wider company usage
- Considering enabling analytics to transform business
- Maintaining complex integration and need answers
- Facing challenges with ETL or data warehouse setup
- Seeking better data models for dashboards to work
- Reviewing best practices for analytical solutions setup
- Business use case and ask prioritization
- Current analytics landscape, system and technology
- High-level architecture discussion
- Industry benchmarking against similar customers
- Predictive analytics and Big Data business alignment
- Business users of dashboards.
- Business analysts.
- IT representatives with data source knowledge.
- Executive representatives for project direction
- Prepare pre-work PowerPoint slides for the workshop.
- Deep dive of BI requirements of stakeholders.
- Identify and catalog explicit and implied requirements captured in Self Service BI questionnaires
- Findings and use cases prioritized by ROI.
- Roadmap definition.
- Data model and system architecture guidance.
- Process change guidance.
- Business alignment to industry trends
ABOUT OUR BUSINESS ANALYTICS WORKSHOP
Tailor by need and industry benchmarks, connect and warehouse data, seek predictive actionable intel, and develop business recommendations
“Overall, the workshop went very well. Upon completion, my questions and concerns had been addressed clearly in the general sense and I felt more comfortable with how the Tableau implementation would work for our projects. Through the discussion, we were even able to identify deeper challenges that we will encounter once we start working, which was great. I think the workshop went well because Pluto7 asked good questions and structured the discussion in a way that maximized how he could get the technical information he needed along with the context (e.g. how these projects fit into LabConnect’s business, etc.). Moreover, Pluto7 is very knowledgeable and was able to answer our questions clearly and explain tough concepts well.”
– Senior Scientist, Scientific Operations at Labconnect
WHY BUSINESS ANALYTICS?
- Data-scientific business assessment
- Comparing industry benchmarks
- Detecting unforeseen challenges
- Connecting new data sources
- Statistical model validation
- Actionable business recommendation