Client Overview: Cisco
- Cisco GCS (Virtual Digital Marketing team) had limited effective contact database
- Unable to monitor the effectiveness and health of digital marketing campaigns by accounts/offers
- Unable to direct the digital marketing campaigns for maximum effectiveness due to inability to effectively link customer and contact information
- Need to obtain results from automated marketing campaigns with minimal headcount
- Need to have targeted campaigns that are effective over multiple media streams
- Need to measure the effectiveness of digital marketing and ensure that they lead to positive impact for lead to opportunity to order process
- The first aspect is for enriching the contacts and the linkage of the contacts to the customer repository.
- The second aspect is to report on the effectiveness of the digital marketing campaigns with rich and easy to use visualizations
- Using fuzzy logic and ML we were able to link significant % of unlinked contacts to customer (most of 6.7 million)
We provided the initial proof of concept that to potentially enable the refinement of the Global Customer ID groupings from a reference set of 29 million accounts in the customer repository
- Using Tableau visualization executives and their teams are now able to determine the health of the digital marketing campaigns and also the effect of the engagement with the customers.