Tableau is industry-leading data visualization, and customers recognize Pluto7 as a key go-to partner for Tableau consulting and training services. Writing a book (literally) on Tableau best practices further validated our claim as a winning team of Tableau-focused consultants. We draw from diverse IT and BI experience to see how Tableau interacts with your data environment, assess your business options, and tailor our Tableau consulting solutions to your need.
Not sure where to start or how to begin with Tableau? Pluto7 understands the entire implementation process and how it affects everyone within your organization.
Pluto7 employs Tableau consultants all across the country, with several residing in the Bay area. No matter where you’re located, we bring our Tableau consulting expertise to you.
SHORT OR LONG TERM
We’re available for however long you need us. Need us for only a few days? No sweat. Need us for a few months?
Get Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server running faster than ever with our expert performance tuning. We optimize your Tableau environment to run at its full potential.
Looking for some quick and dirty analysis? Yeah, we do that, too. Our Tableau consultants’ extensive experience makes ad-hoc analysis a breeze in Tableau.
We wrote the book on Tableau best practices (or at least, “a” book). With Tableau consulting from Pluto7, rest assured that we use only the best visualization and data analysis techniques.
R INTEGRATION SOLUTIONS
MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION FEE OR BY PROJECT
Invoice or Paypal or Credit cards accepted
ABOUT OUR DATA VISUALIZATION SERVICES
We offer industry-leading data visualization solutions from Tableau, including integration, customization, best practices and training.
- Fast, clear, user-friendly analytics
- Multiple file support for input and output
- R integration for advanced statistics
- Simpler automation, updates and sharing
- Smart recognition of various data types
- Integrated data from multiple sources
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Full-service Tableau integration strategy
- Convenient onsite consultant availability
- Flexible short- or long-term availability
- Tableau performance tuning and analysis
- Ad hoc marketing predictive analytics
- Widely acknowledged Tableau best practices