- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
We do not use an SSL certificate because we only provide articles and information. We never ask for private information like credit card numbers. We request email addresses as a means to reach clients who have requested an audience or information. All transaction information is handled by trusted third party services opted by the client.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- Use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. It won’t significantly affect the user or site experience, but some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still request quotes for our services and other information through our provided contact information.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site, but we may do so in the future.
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us