If you require any more information or have any questions about our Terms of Service, please feel free to contact us by email email@example.com.
Terms of Services
PLUTO7.COM TERMS OF SERVICE
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 [eighteen] years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• republish material from this website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
• sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
• show any material from the website in public;
• reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
• edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
• redistribute material from this website – except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
• republish or reproduce any part of this website through the use of iframes or screenscrapers.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to this website without Pluto7’s express written consent.
• data mining
• data extraction
• data harvesting
• ‘framing’ (iframes)
You must not use this website or any part of it to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of Pluto7.
If Pluto7 provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. You alone are responsible for your password and user ID security.
Pluto7 may disable your user ID and password at Pluto7’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
You grant to Pluto7 a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Pluto7 the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Pluto7 or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Pluto7 reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on the servers of Pluto7, or hosted or published upon this website.
Pluto7’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Pluto7 does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Pluto7 does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Pluto7 has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Pluto7 or its agents, employees or shareholders/owners;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Pluto7; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful forPluto7 to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Pluto7’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Pluto7.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If there are any questions regarding this terms of service you may contact us using the registered company information below.
3375 Scott Boulevard, Suite 320
Santa Clara, California 95054
United States of America
Last Edited on 2016-01-23